A leading provider of business research for the Oil & Gas Industry
  • Citation Resources: Guatemala Well Test on Track

    Citation Resources announced that its production and reservoir pressure testing program on the Atzam #4 well, Guatemala, remains on track.Atzam #4 well test details Improved oil quality recovered during production testing with samples showing 36-37° API oilOil production continued between 250-600 bbl/d on...

    Citation Resources: Guatemala Well Test on Track
    Others

    Citation Resources announced that its production and reservoir pressure testing program on the Atzam #4 well, Guatemala, remains on track.

    Atzam #4 well test details

    • Improved oil quality recovered during production testing with samples showing 36-37° API oil
    • Oil production continued between 250-600 bbl/d on restricted choke sizes over the past 10 days
    • Current 2P reserve estimate of 2.3 MMbbl of oil

    Citation holds a 70% interest in Latin American Resources, which in turn holds 90% of the Guatemalan block, with Range Resources holding the remaining 10%.

    View Citation Resources press release

Get instant access to our databases

For subscriptions and other enquiries write to us at sales@1derrick.com

else leave your details and we will get in touch with you.


Warning: mysql_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/derrick1/public_html/core/db.class.inc.php on line 35
INSERT INTO `mx_ip_report` (``) VALUES ('')
INSERT INTO `mx_ip_report` (``) VALUES ('')
Table './derrick1_1derrick_2_4/mx_ip_report' is marked as crashed and should be repaired